Probate and Property Transfers

Whether a loved one has recently passed away or you are interested in estate planning for yourself, your children and heirs, our law firm can assist you with your probate needs and property transfers. Our firm prepares wills, trusts, and durable powers of attorney, and handles probate administration.

However, in many cases, there are less expensive alternatives to full probate of an estate (with or without a will) for transferring property to your heirs.

Some cost effective alternatives for property transfers may incude:

 – Beneficiary Deed

 – Joint Tenancy with Right of Survivorship

 – Tenancy by the Entirety

 – Affidavit of Heirship

 – Small Estate Affidavit

 – Spousal Refusal Letters

 – Beneficiary Designations

 – Transfer on Death Provisions (TOD)

 – Payable on Death Provisions (POD)

 Our attorneys are ready to help you. Please call today!

St. Charles                                         St Louis
(636) 949-2424(636) 949-2424                                (636) 530-1400(636) 530-1400